|Listed on:||2nd August|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £50,000|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced infrastructure engineer on behalf of a leading marketing business based near Mansfield. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation about to embark on a 3-year IT transformation project and develop your experience in the IT infrastructure world.
You will be working in mixed IT team of developers, testers, change management and infrastructure, and will have opportunity to work with and gain experience in new technologies.
My client are looking for an IT Security Engineer that is pro-active, hardworking and has a genuine interest in developing their IT career and experience.
This role includes, but is not limited to:
* Proactive monitoring, identification and mitigation of security vulnerabilities
* Monitoring and investigating security alerts
* Web and email gateway management to deploy appropriate security and access
* Assessment, planning, co-ordination and implementation of system patching and, server hardening to improve system security and availability
* Providing security guidance on new initiatives and change requests
* Implementing changes / fixes to address security vulnerabilities identified (e.g. during security scans, penetration tests etc.)
* Assessment, planning and co-ordination with other teams regarding patch management activities for internal and third party hosted systems
* Assessing and recommending server hardening activities to be completed by the Infrastructure Team.
* Liaising with third parties to ensure ISD/IDP information is monitored and events captured, assessed and recommendations made to retain integrity of business assets
* Monitoring external information sources to make recommendations on latest security threats and vulnerabilities
The company offers excellent benefits, flexible working hours, free parking etc