IT Project Manager
£65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus, Private Medical etc
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a world leading financial services company based in Central London. They are a highly reputable Reinsurance organisation with a very impressive portfolio of international clients.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, reports on activities related to SD Infrastructure projects, ensuring that there are appropriate & effective governance arrangements, supported by comprehensive reporting & communication.
- Ensures that SD Infrastructure projects are managed to realize business objectives & that project management is informed by an awareness of current technical & solution developments
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation & successful completion of projects
- Responsibility for consistency of project mgt and proactive identification, management assessment of dependencies, risks and issues to the success of the project.
- Initialization of IT projects according to approved project charters and on boarding of project team, ensuring consistent project methodologies
- Transparent and consistent communication with the project stakeholders.
- Responsibility for project budget
- Ability to drive agile change in a largely waterfall organisation and lead projects in new delivery approach.
- Ability to lead and direct the projects and project workstream leads under a unified project lens without compromising business outcomes and priority constraints.
- Several years of experience in IT infrastructure, workplace or application project management organisations, specifically in the field of IT.
- Ability to work in complex organisation structures and tenaciously forge a path for delivery resulting in delivery
- Excellent communication skills, strong experience in managing the diverging interests of various stakeholders.
- Proven ability to create meaningful reports and summarize project health status for C-level presentations.
- Track record of project financial budget management.
- Ability to drive a mixture of functional and geographic workstreams and coordinate step change delivery to the business in a unified way.
- Consulting and collaborative working style creating a culture of accountability and sharing
Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.