£25000 - £25000
DOE Plus Benefits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Birmingham Business Park, Solihull
Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Extensive Benefits Package
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
SSP is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. We provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Want to want to work with great people in modern offices and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career? Our team is growing, so we are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, creative Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Team based at our Solihull office.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We're looking for a Marketing Generalist with experience of working in-house, within a B2B environment. The role will require a great deal of initiative with strong verbal and written communication skills. The Marketing Executive is a busy, varied role and would suit someone with great time management and extensive planning skills.
WE'D LIKE TO MEET A MARKETING EXECUTIVE WITH:
- Proven experience of working within an in-house team, ideally within a B2B set up.
- Understanding of Marketing Optimisation Tools (CRMs & Marketo).
- Experience in design work, using software within the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- A real drive and determination to ensure the standard of marketing material created is of the highest quality.
- Extensive time management skills and project planning skills.
THE MARKETING EXECUTIVE'S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work with multiple members of the Marketing Team across a range of marketing projects to ensure they're running smoothly, on time and to budget.
- Design, manage and implement end to end marketing campaigns through appropriate materials, channels, tools etc.
- Creation of marketing collateral such as literature, whitepapers, advertisements.
- Using Marketing Optimisation Tools, such as Marketo and CRMs.
- Get involved with internal projects, representing the Marketing Team in steering sessions.
- Liaising with external agencies
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A unique working environment where you'll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
We have a strong, clear vision - to be the leading provider of insurance technology software - and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect - Ownership - Collaboration - Innovation - Energy
A CAREER WITH US:
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
At SSP we believe that our diversity makes us stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support everyone who works for us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in our working practices and are proud of our inclusive culture.
To apply for the role of Marketing Executive (Contract), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Marketing Executive, Contract, Marketing Associate, Campaign Executive, Marketing Campaign Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing.