Senior BizTalk Developer / contract / Bradford
Spring Group Plc
£400 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior / BizTalk / C# /SQL / Up to £450 a day / 6 month Contract / Bradford
Contract Length - 6 months
Location - Bradford, West Yorkshire
Day rate - 6 months (Likely to extend further)
Start date - ASAP
Senior BizTalk Server 2016 developer with strong Microsoft .Net C# experience and exposure to SQL Server working to assist on a BizTalk roll-out.
The right Contractor will have extensive experience with BizTalk Development and extremely competent in BizTalk 2016.
You will drive best practices and correct inefficiencies related to development patterns, environments, tools, and deployment procedures.
You will work closely with the IT delivery team and project management throughout the software development cycle and provide input to business requirements, deliver technical requirement and estimates, deliver status reports, and meet project deadlines.
- Substantial BizTalk Development Experience (ideally in BizTalk 2016)
- Ability to advise current development team
- Full mapping and orchestration skills
- Ability to create JMS, WCF, File, eMail, sFTP, SQL Server, HTTP and SMTP interfaces
- Microsoft .net C# 4.6
- SQL Server 2008 R2 or later development skills
- Experience of large migration projects away from legacy to biztalk (ideally 2016).
Desired Skills - (nice to haves but not essential):
- Microsoft Certification - BizTalk, .Net Developer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in BizTalk Server
- Experience in .NET application development using .NET Framework and MS SQL Server 2005/2000
- Experience with Oracle soa suite, oracle service bus and tuxedo hub
Interview slots are immediately available. Please contact Idris Fazal on [Telephone number removed] to know more about the role. To register your interest please hit the Apply button Now!!!
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement