Security Manager - SC / DV Cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the strategic technical architecture and taking this work through to project delivery. Please note that it is essential that you are eligible for and prepared to go through advanced Security Clearance for this position.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of end-to-end solution/technical design, ensuring alignment with the
strategic technical architecture.
- Responsible for ensuring the solution/design process is adhered to during all phases of project delivery.
- Provide solution and technical SME input to appropriate levels to supplement internal skills (e.g. when new technologies
are being investigated).
- Provide an escalation point for design related issues within projects.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify, communicate and manage Information Assurance risks.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate risks in liaison with Solution Leads.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Definition of security architecture, demonstrating solutions delivery, principles and emerging technologies
- Good communication skills with diverse audiences - strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and
- The ability to be the security subject matter expert who can explain technical topics to those without a technical
- Strong Security Engineering background with experience working with an Engineering team to ensure compliance.
- Knowledge of JSP 440, SPF, HMG InfoSec Standards 1 & 2 and other NTA Security Standards.
- Experience of integrating audit data with SIEM systems (e.g. Splunk ES, Huntsman)
- Designing and implementing security solutions. This includes continuous monitoring and making improvements to those
solutions, working with an information security team.
- Consulting and engineering in the development and design of security best practices and implementation of security
principles across the project to meet business goals along with customer and regulatory requirements.
It is essential that you are capable of obtaining and maintaining government security clearance for this fast paced role.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.