Do you want to work on some of the largest digital projects in the UK?Would you like to work with a global, industry leading company?
If so, I want to speak with you as I am currently looking for a number of Digital Architects!The Role:
Within this role you will use your deep knowledge of architecting and delivering customer centric Digital platforms and solutions at an enterprise scale. You will lead some of the best technical teams in the business to successful digital project delivery and you will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end digital solutions are delivered to a high standard.
As the Digital Architect you will ow
n the technical sales and delivery of Digital projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions are put into play. You will do this with the support of other architects and senior developers with the end goal of designing appropriate technical solutions.Skills/Knowledge:
What we'll offer you:
- Knowledge of the technology market, such as Digital Experience Platforms, Content Management Systems, Marketing, Automation, E-commerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market.
- Proven software development skills, ideally in a high-scale Digital environment.
- Exposure to market-leading Digital Experience Platforms such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sitecore, Acquia would be an advantage.
- In-depth exposure to web platforms.
- Involvement of leading the solution design and implementation of content management systems, e-commerce solutions and bespoke web applications.
- Exposure to leading agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- Involvement with DevOps is desirable.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the advert or contact Kate Wardle at Evolution Recruitment Solutions.
- An excellent salary ranging from £70,000 - £100,000 DOE + benefits.
- A wide variety of clients, challenging projects and new technologies.
- Award winning training and industry standard practices and architectural methods.
- Career progression at a rate that matches your capability.
- A supportive and friendly environment.
- A flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit yourself.