Trainee / Graduate IT Support Consultant
1st August 2019
£16000 - £24000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
If you have a keen interest in IT and want to help other people with their IT problems, then this business can offer you the best place (probably) to work in Cambridge. They offer outsourced IT support to an exciting range of SME's in Cambridge, London and beyond and are a small business that is agile and flexible where you can make a big impact.
What's in it for you?
- Work in a team of other friendly, intelligent people; young and not as young, tattoos or wrinkles
- Great team support to help you learn quickly
- Work with an exciting, interesting client base using cutting edge technology
- Opportunities to gain technical knowledge with professional qualifications, with exam bonuses, and the chance to work on some meaty projects
- The opportunity to progress into any area of the business - they have some diverse IT work going on so you can find your niche
- Regular progress reviews and support
- Share in the profits and BUPA Diagnostics
- On the edge of Cambridge with free parking or a walk from Cambridge North station
- Free coffee, drinks, fruit and snacks (occasionally cake)
You could be a school leaver, a graduate, career changer, or maybe you have had a career break and are looking to get back into the world of work.
What they need from you:
- A real interest in IT and technology; you don't need to develop software but you do need to have a basic understanding of how IT works and different user challenges
- Customer service is the key; you must be a people person with patience and confident communication skills
- To have initiative, be proactive and organised
- Great problem solving skills with the ability to see the challenge through
- A passion to learn and be involved with a progressive company
Salary £16,000 -£24,000 depending on your work experience
If this sounds like you, then start your journey by sending your CV.