Role: Project Engineer Manager - Subsea Controls
Location: Nailsea (Bristol)
Duration: 6 Months
Rate of Pay: Up to £60/hour
The Project Engineering Manager (PEM) for the Subsea Production Controls Systems group will provide Technical Project Delivery across both requisition and NPI projects. The role provides a critical linkage between Engineering, Projects and Product Management
- Accountable for the delivery of the schedule and budget adherence for assigned project scopes.
- Deliver professional, high quality results to customers (Internal and external)
- Support project proposal development including scope definition, configuration,implementation, tracking and control of projects
- Estimate budgets and track costs of projects and is accountable for meeting project Budget targets.
- Lead engineering plan creation with engineering discipline managers and gain formal acceptance
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Work closely with other disciplines including Sourcing (including Suppliers), Manufacturing
- Provide regular updates to project stakeholders
- Provide leadership on assigned projects to ensure financial and contractual execution through established company procedures
- Lead multi-disciplinary project team including coaching and technical direction to meet Project deliverables.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Proven experience in project engineering management or project leadership position
- Proven ability to achieve business' targets
- Able to interface effectively at all levels of the organization and customers
- Problem solving and report out
- Resilient & persistent under all circumstances
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand and connect into the wider business and OFE business to translate business messages across organization
- Practical knowledge of NPI and project requisition processes
- Demonstrated competency in using standard project management tools
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Display confidence in a fast-paced work environment
- Display energy, passion enthusiasm to drive change
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and the ability to drive projects to completion
- Experience delivering projects on both small and large scales
- Ability to travel internationally as required at short notice.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent report writing presentation skills
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance.