|Listed on:||31st July|
|Salary Notes:||£25,000 - £35,000 per annum Plus Benefits including Bonus (10% of salary)|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Junior Software Developer - Award Winning Business
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum Plus Benefits including Bonus (10% of salary), Flexible Working Hours, Home Working Options, Attractive Pension, 25 Days' Holiday + Bank Holidays
Are you a junior developer or graduate looking to learn new technologies and increase your experience in the cyber security, machine learning, AI and big data space? If so, we want to hear from you.
We at Relate Data are a progressive and award-winning scale-up developing enterprise-grade, cybersecurity, network monitoring and big data analytic solutions.
Having thrived during our start-up years, we now have offices in London and Belfast (opening soon). To support our ongoing growth, we're looking for a Junior Software Developer to join us and get involved with a range of projects.
As a Junior Software Developer, you will:
- Develop Agile components for our existing platform
- Deploy, configure and enhance features for our solution
- Refactor and document new or existing modules
- Develop microservices
- Learn new technologies and languages (we use C, C++, Java, Python, React and Node JS, Redux, Typescript, Scala and GoLang, so the sky's the limit)
To join us as a Junior Software Developer, you'll need:
- At least one year's development experience, gained in a commercial environment or through a placement
- Hands-on Linux experience (Centos/Debian/Ubuntu)
- A degree level qualification in computer science or a related discipline
Knowledge of any of the following would be beneficial: Amazon Web Services, Hadoop ecosystem, machine learning frameworks and models, telecoms or networking, including basic routing, switching and configuration or user experience and design.
We'd like to hear from you if you've worked as, or are aspiring to become a, Software Developer, Graduate Developer, Junior Software Developer, Junior Application Developer, Developer, Programmer or Junior Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Modern offices in Olympic Park (including access to a gym)
- Training and development opportunities
- Fully paid attendance to industry networking events and conferences
- Free shuttle bus from Stratford every five minutes (8am - 10pm)
- The potential to work from home for one day a week
- Great work environment
Webrecruit and Relate Data are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking an exciting, new challenge as a Junior Software Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.