30th July 2019
£34000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Ordnance Survey has an opportunity available for a Business Analyst to join us based at our Headquarters in Southampton. You will join us on a full time, 18 month fixed term contract and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Ordnance Survey (OS) is the national mapping agency for Great Britain, and a world-leading geospatial data and technology organisation. As a reliable partner to government, business and citizens across Britain and the world, OS helps its customers in virtually all sectors improve quality of life. OS expertise and data supports efficient public services and infrastructure, new technologies in transport and communications, national security and emergency services and exploring the great outdoors. By being at the forefront of geospatial capability for more than 225 years, we've built a reputation as the world's most inspiring and trusted geospatial partner.
We offer fantastic benefits to our Business Analyst:
- Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
- Competitive pension
- 37 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave - Plus bank holidays and an extra 3 over Christmas
- A wide range of additional benefits including free parking, sport and social activities
About the role:
Does your experience combine business analytics and ERP systems?
We have an exceptional opportunity to join our pioneering brand as a Business Analyst within the Engineering department. This is an opportunity to work on an ERP replacement programme, to help shape our business change initiatives.
Working with internal and external stakeholders, you'll build a strong understanding of their needs, requirements and priorities. You'll advise key stakeholders on the results of analysis and present them with potential solutions to facilitate the decision-making process.
You will consistently consider the benefits of change and challenge to ensure the minimum viable product is the immediate priority. Together with the Engineering team, you will determine detailed requirements and deliver value iteratively in collaboration with the customer.
This role will be based at our Headquarters in Southampton with occasional UK/International travel.
What we are looking for in our Business Analyst:
- Business analysis experience
- ERP implementation preferable of Microsoft Dynamics
- Finance and working practices in an SME environment
- B2C, B2B and multi-currency environments
- Adapting to and rising to challenges that a significant business change project brings
- Being the interface between the business and 3rd party suppliers
- BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis (desirable)
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the world's leading map making and big data organisation as our Business Analyst - please click ‘apply' today to submit your application or to find out more about the role, we would love to hear from you.