Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Job Description - Graduate Engineer: Software EngineeringType - Permanent staff
Based - CambridgeIndustry - Electronic Manufacturing
Salary - £'s Competitive + comprehensive benefits package
Why not join a world leader in the electronics manufacturing and Aerospace, Automotive and Defence industry.Job Purpose:
Work with project software leads on day-to-day technical development of Software Design (e.g. UML, Enterprise Architect), Code and Test for Real Time Embedded software products.
Provide feedback to support improvements of the design function.Scope:
Working as part of a dynamic team, you will be responsible for achieving assigned engineering tasks (including development of software design data, source code, test), ensure timely delivery to customers.Key Responsibilities:
- Leverage new technologies/tool-sets and knowledge into our clients Precision Control Systems' software development.
- To carry out engineering design and development activity in accordance with engineering procedures.
- Prepared to travel to support current and future products on customers' sites around the world.
- Help to support building and maintaining excellent customer relationships around the world.
- There will be activities to perform to maximise the contribution to clients Precision Control Systems' goals and objectives.
In the course of the graduate rotation, the Graduate Engineer will be able to demonstrate:Specific:
Strong academic knowledge in area of study (e.g. Real Time Embedded Software Design, Embedded Programming principals, low level programming [ANSI-C, Assembler]).
- Familiar with Safety Critical Software Development Life Cycle
- Conversant with the latest design processes [i.e. UML]
- Familiar with Configuration Management
with some of the following:
- Microcontrollers and/or Digital Signal Processors.
- Familiar with Safety Critical Software Design standard.
- Familiar with real time embedded hardware / software.
General Exp to include:
- Work effectively as a team with others.
- Be able to communicate accurately on technical issues with internal customers.
Send a cv for an immediate responce !
Electronics Hardware Engineering