|Listed on:||30th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£60,000 - £70,000|
|Contact Name:||Alex Jones|
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Consultant Birmingham £70,000
ShortList Recruitment are looking for a well-established Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Consultant to join an innovative software house in Birmingham.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Consultant, you would be working within the senior management team to bring BC/NAV aspects of our multi-discipline project in house, complementing our mature D365 CRM/CE capability. This will need to include end to end project involvement with Dynamics Business Central/NAV solutions; from pre-sales management, technology evangelism, functional demonstrations, requirements gathering and consolidation, solution design, estimation, hands on customisation and configuration.
· Pre-sales engagement
· Requirements gathering, writing and evolution through business process identification, analysis and re-engineering
· Understanding the capabilities (and limitations) provided by Dynamics BC/NAV out of the box
· Implementing business and technical environment change safely and effectively, with the support of Solution Architects and the Project Office
· Creating clear and effective documentation across multiple channels
Key Skills required:
· Strong knowledge of NAV 2009 all the way up to Business Central
· Expert at requirements implementation and system customisation
· General exposure to all modules, but management especially
· Approaches to integration with D365 CRM/CE/other systems
This Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Consultant role is commutable from Birmingham, Kidderminster, Worcester, Redditch, Dudley, Stourbridge, Stoke-on-Trent and Stafford.
The Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Consultant role is based in Birmingham, offers a salary of up to £70,000 plus great benefits. They are looking for a candidate to start ASAP and will be interviewing over the next few weeks. If you feel you have the skills required, then APPLY NOW.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.