Yorkshire Cancer Research
c.£35,000 DOE Plus Benefits
c.£35,000 DOE Plus Benefits
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Yorkshire Cancer Research is one of the most exciting and innovative charities in the UK. The charity is a leading funder of cancer research in the region and has a track record of supporting ground-breaking projects and clinical trials to help prevent cancer and increase survival. We are working to save an extra 2,000 lives a year in Yorkshire.
Yorkshire Cancer Research is entering an exciting period in its development. As part of this we are expanding our team at our Head Office and a number of new roles are being created. We are currently looking for a CRM Manager to join the new digital team to develop and manage the CRM system and ensure it is meeting the current and evolving needs of the charity.
- Salary of c.£35,000 DOE
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Offices within walking distance of the train station/free onsite parking
If you have substantial experience of working with marketing and/or fundraising databases, this is an excellent opportunity to play a crucial part in the successful implementation of the CRM system at Yorkshire Cancer Research.
We've got a strong set of values that inform everything we do and we're looking for people who are aligned with these. As the CRM Manager, you will strive for excellence in everything you do, have integrity, champion expertise through improvement and innovation and be a great team player.
As the CRM Manager you will be responsible for the quality and integrity of CRM data, developing a CRM strategy that delivers on strategic aims and ensuring operational procedures comply with legislation and best practice.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Projects, your role will also involve:
- Line managing a Database Assistant
- Identifying, communicating and addressing data management issues and risks
- Taking the lead in the analysis of touch points to ensure effective communications with donors, supporters and stakeholders
- Supporting staff with ad hoc queries and providing training
- Managing relationships with the CRM provider, other fundraising platforms and software providers
To join us as our CRM Manager, you will need:
- Substantial experience of working with marketing and/or fundraising databases
- Experience of creating database queries, using reporting tools and the ability to produce complex reports and data analysis
- Previous experience of managing database (re)development projects from briefing, scoping, testing and delivery
- Line management experience
- Strong prioritisation abilities
- To be a team player
Other organisations may call this role Database Manager, CRM Database Manager, CRM Development Manager, Senior Database Analyst, Database Admin Manager, Lead Salesforce Administrator, CRM Database Lead, Database Engineer, or Lead Database Analyst.
Please note, the closing date for this role is the 16th August 2019.
Webrecruit and Yorkshire Cancer Research are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking your next step as a CRM Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours 37 hours per week