|Listed on:||26th July|
|Contact Name:||DaVita International Ltd|
DaVita Inc. (NYSE: DVA), a Fortune 200® company, is one of the largest health care providers in the United States. Outside of the United States, DaVita Inc.'s International operating subsidiaries (DaVita International) provide coordinated care to patients across 11 countries. Our physician-led community focuses on and strives for improved clinical outcomes, better patient experiences, more fulfilling clinician experiences and being a great place to work. Given our strong physician network and cooperating partners, we are able to provide a high-quality care with specific focus on seamless transitions of care, individualised care plans and excellent medical outcomes.
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we are poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
The Technical Solutions Manager will be responsible for leading strategic initiatives to optimize the performance and efficiency of the company's International IT systems and infrastructure. This individual will own responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with operational leadership, business partners, and functional teams. Provide active management and oversight of critical IT project deliverables while maintaining a high level of customer service with high touch / high volume support requests through oversight of an effective IT service management model. Active member of International IT Leadership Team with focus on standardization, risk mitigation, GDPR, process improvement, scalability, and optimization to support a coordinated growth strategy.
This IT leader will have hands on responsibility for the IT operational support model of the International Headquarters in London. Oversees development and tracking of key project indicatives to insure successful implementation of business systems and clinical applications. Closely works with other business and IT leaders to ensure cohesive execution of stated objectives and strategy.
This position will not initially have direct supervisory responsibilities. However, the position will require supervisory experience and the capability to build highly effective teams in both direct and matrix management support models.
• This Manager must have experience in application management, system integration, data center, telecommunications and desktop operations. Experience running large, diverse and complex IT operations environments. Accountable for IT functional/departmental results. Ability to interact with and present project status to senior level IT and business executives. (20%)
• Ability to build strong relationships with internal business partners. (15%)
• Manage large projects implementing complex technology solutions. Ability to lead IT criteria based due-diligence activities in alignment with corporate standards. Stewardship of project budget.(15%)
• Vendor selection and management in conjunction with overall corporate direction. Evaluation of vendor partners/solutions in different markets across the globe and coordination of implementation efforts. Monitor IT vendor performance against agreed service levels.(10%)
• Implement global business process to mirror existing corporate standards. Implementation of processes to reduce risk and create cost efficiencies. Experience with application integration, data movement, data consolidation, data privacy (GDPR) and reporting platforms.(10%)
• Create and update requirements artifacts such as Project Plans and Requirements Specifications, use cases, process flows, functional and non-functional requirements, and other design artifacts as needed. Responsible for ensuring each artifact complies with quality standards, and for conducting and facilitating requirements review sessions to ensure understanding across business and IT groups. Responsible for maintaining those requirements through the life of the project, and raising awareness with mitigating strategies when issues arise that may affect budget or timelines. (10%)
• Support of production deployments by ensuring smooth delivery with communication to product owners. Conduct validation on deployed functionality to ensure everything is working as expected immediately after a production deployment, and coordinate business partner validation of deployed functionality during a production release.(10%)
• Experience with both large-scale multinational corporations and smaller scale start up organizations. Knowledge of IT and Healthcare industries. Working experience with clinical IT solutions in the Healthcare. Experience in the Dialysis industry preferred. (5%)
• Other duties as assigned.(5%)
Please be advised that the above list is only indicative of the responsibilities and not exhaustive.
Qualifications and Experience
Personal attributes and skill-set
We would be keenly seeking the following personal attributes and skills in an ideal candidate with demonstrated track record of the skill set claimed by the candidates.
• Detailed understanding of business processes, broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex issues.
• Solid background in communicating in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
• Experienced in coordinating and facilitating meetings, both face-to-face and with remote attendees, with demonstrated ability to clearly state objectives and accomplish meeting objectives.
• Broad working knowledge of IT systems & applications, contract agreements, and project management methodology.
• Experience with both large scale multinational corporations and smaller scale start up organizations
• Should be able to grasp complex business requirements and processes and document them effectively.
• Demonstrated exactness in attention to detail.
• Good stamina, resilience and humour; able to work well under pressure in a fast moving, dynamic company.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organisation.
• Commitment to personal and professional growth. Ability and willingness to seek and receive feedback constructively as development opportunities.
• Demonstrated skills to work in a Project management environment.
• Will be a self-starter with experience running projects from start to finish.
• Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, maintains patience in high-pressure situations and takes initiative where appropriate. Juggle and successfully prioritise competing work streams and strong follow-up skills.
• Live, uphold and model DaVita's core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfilment and Fun with the ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively in daily performance and communication.
DaVita promotes equal opportunity employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or any other impermissible criteria under law.
DaVita reserves the right to modify this description at any time with or without notice.
You can apply via the ''Apply'' button.