|Recruiter:||Nigel Frank International|
|Listed on:||25th July|
|Contact Name:||Jack Watson|
We're a well funded A.I. startup and we're looking for a software engineer to be in charge of our technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have startup experience and passion about building new things.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Qualifications: A Computer Science degree
- Experience: You have 2+ years of experience with an Object-Oriented language. (Most of our stack is in Python)
- Databases: You're comfortable with databases both conceptually and in implementation. You have experience with No-SQL database systems (We're using MongoDB)
- Architecture: You have a strong understanding of the building blocks of a robust and scalable system, and have experience with AWS tools. (EC2, S3, CloudWatch, ELB, AG)
- Web Technologies: You have a strong understanding of the latest web development tools and techniques. You have experience with NodeJS and have built web applications with REST APIs in the past. Understanding of web security is a big asset.
- Passion for Quality Code: You feel ownership over everything you ship. You write clean code, test thoroughly, and care about our clients.
- Adaptability: You enjoy learning new skills and are willing to experiment with new tools to find the ones that work best. You embrace change and are excited about the prospect of being part of an early-stage startup!
Nice to have:
- Experience with Tensorflow and ML
- Experience with React / VueJS
- Employee stock options - we want results driven entrepreneurs, looking to grow with the company
- Flexible working hours
Who we're looking for:
We are a team of entrepreneurs and we're looking for people that demonstrate that spirit. We thrive on uncertainty, achieving big dreams, learning things we don't know and having a good time and lots of fun as we do that. It doesn't matter what you know, it matters how hungry to learn you are. Do you see everything you do as an opportunity to learn more and develop? Do you like to take full responsibility and credit for your work - the good and the bad? Are you flexible to see other people's views, debate and find the best solution to meet the business goals? Do you like to set your own goals? Are you willing to go the extra mile to meet and exceed them? You'll fit right in! Give us a shout!