Tableau Developer - Back End Server specialist
Spring Group Plc
£75,000 - £80,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lead Tableau Developer - * Tableau Back End Server (Imperative) - Tableau Configuration & Administration - SQL - Full time/Permanent - Newbury, Berkshire - £75k per annum
A leading organisation are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Tableau Back end server specialist to join their expanding global BI team. Our client is currently going through an exciting transformation, and are looking to expand their Data and Reporting teams.
The successful candidate will be required to design, development, testing, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise Analytical reports and dashboards.
* Support and Optimize Server performance
* Install/Upgrade Tableau server
* Design and implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations
* Support the development, optimization, and enhancement of the Tableau reports.
* Lead activities to help understand business objectives, assumptions and constraints related to a particular question/problem where reporting tools can serve as a solution.
In-depth knowledge on;-
* Tableau Desktop,
* Tableau Back End Server (imperative)
* Tableau Reader
* Configuring and administrating Tableau Server
* Tableau Server for Optimisation
* Data modelling
* Tableau REST API
* Tableau Server Postgres database
* Understanding of Tableau Server architecture
* Troubleshooting Tableau Server
This is a full time permanent role based in Newbury, Berkshire with the option to work remotely from home. The role will be paying £75k per annum. If interested, then please reply back with your updated CV.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement