Senior Technical Java and C# .net Software Developer
We are currently recruiting a Java with C# .net Senior Software Developer - who can be the lead in the team.
You must have at least 5 to 7 years proven track record of developing software with Java and C# .net framework coupled with SQL Server.
Ability to own and drive forward Omni channel technical solutions and technical architecture from an IT perspective (with direction from Head of IM, Consumer & Brands)
o Ownership of FM Digital Technical architecture including the ongoing review of overall FM Omni technical design, structure and future-fit. Project lead on any future re-platforming for FM.com.
o To be the technology lead managing the ‘day to day' from a technical perspective
o Ensure all technical solutions are best-in-class, future-proofed and align to the wider DBIM vision / strategy (e.g. liaise with wider IM on Security, release processes etc)
- For example for the FM global single customer view project, the role would provide all technical advice on architecture, user stories, technical specs and DB IM sign-offs
- Technical lead for all 3rd party solution providers: a) Salesforce b) Booking Bug c)
- Ensure that all OmniChannel products are working together/integrated as needed to allow single consumer tracking and global database.
o Technical lead for China Retail Salesforce integration / WeChatify / Social CRM
o Data Management Platform (DMP) technical lead
o B2B FMJ / FMD Management CRM (India) technical lead to work with DBIM to ensure that project is delivered + technical specification.
o Salesforce Service and Marketing Cloud technical lead to take technical ownership for the delivery of new projects / enhancements
o Technical leader to create technical architecture documentation, listing the technical stack of the FM.com suite of applications (front and back end).
o Technical Leader to highlight components at security, warranty, support, IM policy risk.
o Technical Leader to prepare a plan for short and long term to alleviate / eradicate highlighted risks of the technical stacks.
o Alignment of FM Omnichannel technical projects / scope to ensure business, cost and technology efficiencies in conjunction with China and US technical leads
- Lead development efforts and deliverables on complex solutions within an Agile framework
- Provide strong oversight and ownership of coding efforts, and technical solutions
- Contribute to the development of system components as needed
- Accountable for solving for all technical aspects and delivery
- Serve as an escalation point for technical impediments
- Accountable for the articulation of the solutions, to various levels
- Delegate structured assignments and monitor the progress
- Develop and ensure development standards and practices are adhered to by the development team, i.e. DevOps, coding, code management, and documentation
- Provide solutions based on strong technical acumen and technical currency in a variety of technologies
- Exposure to Mobile and Cloud application platforms
- Ensure the technical activities are aligned with approved architectural designs.
- Create technical and strategy documents to articulate the solutions and guide implementations as needed to meet requirements.
- Develop strong technical application and product knowledge across the Omni channel portfolio.
- Challenge our technology partners and vendors to derive maximum value.
- Evaluate vendor solutions and work with vendors as necessary
- Provide guidance to onshore, offshore, and near shore development service providers as necessary
- Provide strong retail business acumen, and customer focus.
- Provide governance for troubleshooting complex system issues as necessary
- Develop or contribute to business cases, roadmaps and proposals which may include presentations to senior management.
- Collaboration with Business, Technical, and Security Architects, to manage risk identification and risk mitigation tactics associated with the designs.
- 5+ years of senior technical lead.
- 5+ years of strong hands-on experience as a developer working on JAVA or .NET Framework standards and technologies - C#.NET, ASP.NET, AngularJS, SQLServer, Web Services, Cloud Platforms, AJAX, JQUERY, XML/JSON, HTML, CSS
- Retail / digital technology experience is essential
- Experience in SalesForce Service and Marketing Clouds
- Safety Knowledge:
- Provides a consistent outstanding role model in relation to safety practices with a deep understanding of the importance of safety
This is a 6 month contract assignment based in the London.
Rate is negotiable and will be in the range £450 to £500 per day.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your daily rate and availability.