Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
We're looking for Segmentation Manager who can lead the development, delivery and integration of segmented customer propositions with a variety of Value Streams, enablers and wider business units to align to segmentation related activity. This will include shaping the strategy and defining customer propositions based on deep customer insight and market awareness.
Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others).
About the role:
The Segmentation Manager will lead planning and development of propositions and services, working closely with channels and products to deliver personalised propositions for customers. They will build and maintain an understanding of the macro environment, ensuring proposition development is aligned to market movement, supporting the Product Owner to ensure Labs and Teams make the right choices in the changes they execute.
What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Segmentation Manager mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
- You'll have proven understanding of proposition development knowledge, customer experience and commercial drivers
- You'll build and maintain an understanding of the macro environment, ensuring proposition development is aligned to market movements and competitor trends.
- You'll have Subject matter expertise (business and domain), ability to understand and influence the customer segmentation strategy through analytical thinking and problem solving
- You'll support the Segment Product Owner to understand business problems, critically evaluating of business ideas from a customer and a commercial point of view. Identify underlying Group 1 customer needs to be addressed, challenge existing practices and ensure requirements will address the defined customer problem
- You'll have exposure to skills from multiple disciplines including business case development, business architecture and agile change delivery which can be used to influence and drive consistent ways of working
Key accountabilities and capabilities of this role include
- Responsible for making rigorous decisions, often at pace, to support the delivery of initiatives via a coordinated range of internal and/or external channels to support the realisation of the Group's strategic priorities they will build and maintain strong network of partners in order to influence the strategic agenda and support the profile of the team.
- Deputising for the Senior Manager, where appropriate, they will present and influence others, breakdown silos to work collaboratively with multiple partners across different business areas, seniority and locations.
- Promoting a passion for the customer to create and continuously improve the experience we deliver, you'll be a valuable member of the team and will visibly model the Group Values, behaviours and Codes of Responsibility.
- Experience developing content for a Senior Management audience, with strong ability to understand operational detail, exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of clear & concise communication, with proven ability/ evidence of written and verbal communication to a variety of partners and teams providing clear understanding for colleagues, both verbally and in writing
- Experience of working within customer segmentation strategy/ customer experience, with the ability to present analytical findings with actionable recommendations in a high paced, strategic and customer focused environment
- Able to problem solve & exercise sound strategic judgement in complex situations, with the ability to devise technical and practical commercial solutions and their risks
- Ambition and drive, a self-starter, with a desire to dedicatedly take on extra responsibility and instigate impactful change
- Strong Communicator with relationship management experience; able to identify key players in delivering the business outcome and to ensure that their needs are fully represented
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus Circa 20 % of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Sound like you? Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...