|Listed on:||25th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£32,000 - £32,000|
|Salary Notes:||Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
Technical Support Team Leader
Up to £32,000 plus benefits - discretionary bonus, private healthcare (incl dental), life insurance, critical illness insurance, 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, holiday reward scheme, childcare vouchers and many more.
Memset is a family founded, fast-growing, multi-award-winning company providing managed hosting and cloud services to businesses and government. Our mission is to be the cloud partner of choice. We are customer focused and strive to deliver exceptional service, robust security and leading-edge technology.
Although founded in 2002, we pursue a start-up mentality to ensure we remain current in a highly competitive marketspace. We offer an extremely friendly environment where you will be technically and professionally challenged, while being supported by the wider team around you. We provide our team members with a solid benefits package, and are focused on training to help grow and develop both individuals and teams.
The Technical Support Team Leader manages the technical support team and also provides frontline customer support.
We offer extensive in-house training, as well as assistance with exams/qualifications, purchase of relevant literature and a bonus for each qualification obtained.
Managing the Technical Support team, you will:
- Ensure sufficient cover across early and late shifts
- Maintain response times/resolution times according to customer SLA
- Plan and implement training for new 1st line support recruits
- Review and maintain quality of team responses
- Identify and escalate issues to relevant team/dept
- Identify training requirements for staff
- Produce reports on team performance/KPIs
Your role will also involve:
- Providing top quality ticket and phone based technical support to direct customers
- Provisioning servers for customers and assisting with customer backups
- 24/7 on call, on a rota basis (with compensation)
- Troubleshooting hardware/network/software problems
- Providing excellent customer support over phone and email.
To be considered as a Technical Support Team Leader, you will need:
- Previous team leader/people management experience
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP networking and internet protocols
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux or both (server setup and configuration).
- A degree level qualification in science, maths, engineering or technology, or the ability to demonstrate relevant IT experience
Familiarity with webhosting software (Apache, cPanel or IIS) would be beneficial, as would experience of managing a service desk. Atlassian product experience would also be beneficial, as would any of the following qualifications: MCSE, LPI, RHCT, RHCE or ITIL.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete personality profiling, aptitude tests as well as a basic DBS check.
Stovolds Hill, Cranleigh, Surrey
Due to our rural location, you should be able to drive and have your own car. Alternatively, we offer a shuttle bus service from Guildford train station via Godalming.
To apply for the role of Technical Support Team Leader, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Technical Support Team Leader, IT Support Team Lead, Technical Support Team Lead, IT Support Supervisor, Technical Support Supervisor, Senior IT Support Engineer, Technical Support.