Service Delivery Manager
25th July 2019
£55 - £60
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Service Delivery Manager to join the clients Cloud Security Service Delivery team, which is dedicated to the goal of adoption and onboarding of the clients Cloud Security Products within the first three months of the initial contract. Their initiatives are funded with that purpose in mind, and our team's deliverables are handled by a Service Delivery Manager.
Rate:£55.00-60.00 per hour
Duration: 6 months +scope
* Strong understanding of basic office network environments including network security measures (e. g. firewall, proxy servers, anti-virus, anti-malware, spam).
* Strong understanding of common network protocols including TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, PKI, and FTP
* Specific expertise in multiple Cisco Security technologies including: ASA, AMP, AnyConnect, Umbrella, WSA, ISR4K, ISR, Meraki
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Debian-based Linux Distributions (current Debian or Ubuntu supported versions)
* Onboarding: The SDM will deliver (or assist in) an onboarding call with the intention of educating customers on the teams, resources and collateral that will support an optimal customer journey.
* Deployment: The SDM will work with the customer during a three-month period from purchase to ensure at least one production network and/or production round of roaming client (aka roaming module) deployment is completed.
* Technical Support: While an SDM is technical, their focus is to help ensure a smooth deployment. Technical difficulties (and break/fix) should be handled by the client Cloud Security Customer Support
* Engage with sales, customers, partners and pre-sales engineers to verify customers' requirements and expectations for deploying Cisco Umbrella;
* Document conversations, communications and site matrices to create delivery plans;
* Creating timelines and ensuring they are adhered to and that cross functional project team members are updated at all stages of delivery;
* Be the primary technical point of contact for the customer during all phases of implementation. To be available during times of rollout that may be non-standard hours and be ready and available on switch-over to attend to immediate corrective actions and rollback;
* Maintain a contemporary issues list on each customer for resolution paths and manage said list within the internal organization to enable quick and efficient turnaround on customer issues;
* Successfully deliver and deploy Cisco Umbrella to customers;
* Keep internal CRM delivery system up-to-date at all times ensuring that infrastructure provisioning is on time;
* Provide a weekly update to the Service Delivery Managers on project status to upstream to other departmental managers and to ensure that business groups are aware of any slippage or project shift;
* Ensure constant improvement process invoking the Corrective Action Review Process at all stages of delivery where appropriate;
* Undertake training with the Customer on how to use the Admin Portal and provide all documentation necessary
* Act as a technical guide and sponsor for customers during the implementations phase;
* Act as an ambassador for Cisco Umbrella during the implementations phase, building good-will, trust and confidence to carry over into Customer Support and live support;
* Interface regularly with other business groups to further develop technical skills to improve the delivery process;
* Maintain a constant delivery knowledgebase for use in future projects;
* Spearhead projects / activities aimed at improving team processes, performance, and overall health;
* Exceptional customer service and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and a track record for delivering excellent results in a timely fashion.
* Excellent communication skills when working with a diverse customer audience.
* Deep technical expertise in two or more of following: Network Security, Network Visibility, Segmentation, Endpoint Security, Threat Management, Cloud Security
* Experience with preparing, planning, designing, implementing, optimizing, and operating network security solutions
* Excellent ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively.
* Strong background in the SaaS space.
* Extensive in customer-facing Support, Professional Services, Implementation or Client Service role.
* BA/BS degree (or relevant work experience).
* Microsoft Windows (current Microsoft supported versions)
* Mac OS (current Apple supported versions)
* VMWare ESX/ESXi 4+