Retirement Consultant - Edinburgh
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Company client is looking for a Retirement Consultant to be based in Edinburgh.
In this role you will:
* Work on a variety of complex corporate & trustee projects.
* Attend and provide input during client meetings, carrying out any client work required by the lead consultant.
* Take on the role of project manager for bigger projects.
* Work on assignments and projects including liability management, M&A and Asset/liability modelling.
* Be involved in the assessment of retirement plan risk assessment and mitigation.
* Progress through your professional qualifications.
* Act as a mentor to the more junior team members.
The successful Actuarial Associate will have:
* Good progression towards FIA qualification.
* Previous retirement consulting experience and a track record for strong relationship management.
* Proven ability to deliver and manage multiple unique projects and create quality deliverables efficiently and cost effectively.
* Strong analytical and technical capabilities.
To discuss this opportunity further or to gain an oversight of the current pensions actuarial and investment markets please get in touch.