|Listed on:||24th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£35,000 - £40,000|
Lead Tester - Product Development
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for an experienced manual Lead Tester to join a business during a 3 year IT Transformation. Joining a team of Developers and Testers which is growing you will work with the product development team on a range of projects. It is a very collaborative team, and the role would give you the opportunity to support the business as they develop how they run their testing and moving into automation. This teams works on exciting new product development!
Responsibilities / Experience Required:
* Lead testing activities on a variety of projects - you will either already be working in an acting Lead role or leading as a part of your current role and looking to move into a Lead position as career progression
* Agile experience - the business has recently adopted Agile ways of working but experience with Waterfall also desired as they go through this move to Agile
* Define the Scope of testing activities (Produce Test Plans)
* Lead Test Readiness Reviews and Quality Gates
* Hands on manual testing: Testcase analysis and design, test execution, test reporting
* Create Test Completion Reports
* Collaborate with development teams in multiple locations. Some co-located, others located off site.
* Coordinate and support business UAT
* Types of projects: Wide variety, e.g. new APIs, data migrations, product enhancements etc.
* Requires excellent communication skills: ability to communicate with people located in different locations.
* Requires strong analytical skills to understand requirements and drive them out where they may have been poorly documented.
* Nice to have but not essential: Automation experience
Interviews will be held over the next 2 weeks with August/September start date.
The business offers a range of benefits including holidays, pension, training support, free parking etc
testing, tester, manual, product, leeds, yorkshire