Subcontract Manager (SC cleared)
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
August / September 2019
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our Client are looking for a SC cleared Subcontracts Manager to lead activity in respect of supplier selection, teaming and relationship management strategies and responses to customer Requests for Proposal. Working under consultative direction, establishes and maintains routine and non-routine subcontracts of moderate/high value and complexity. Identifies and manages commercial risk. Interfaces internally and externally at senior level including with customers. Contributes to Business Area strategies.
- Preparation of Teaming and Subcontract management strategies and relationship management plans at Business Area and Programme level.
- Development of innovative Subcontract solutions (including selection of suppliers/solutions) in support of Proposals
- Negotiates Non-Standard Subcontract Agreements and manages non routine issues through senior functional management.
- Identifies and manages risk and opportunity, working collaboratively with subcontractors and other project team members
- Administration of complex due diligence activity
- Is responsible for programme financial performance associated with subcontracts
- Responsible for Subcontractor compliance and performance
- Responsible for acceptance and receipt of goods and services
- Produces business cases/ briefing materials for senior management reviews
- Participates in/leads cross-functional improvement activity
- Supports relationship management initiatives
- Related degree or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Good working knowledge of import/export legislation
- Strong programme management skills (Risk Management/Programme Gating/ Metrics)
- Experience of programme financial management
- Extensive experience of logistics issues
- Experience of negotiating and changing multiple types of non-standard agreement including the flow down of requirements and the use of Statements of Work
- Strong record of problem solving
- Experience of supplier evaluation and selection
- Experience of Customer Relationship Management
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.