Head of Data & Information, Data & Digital Team, Parliament, Government, Public Sector, London, Change, Programme, Director, Influence, Strategy, Strategic, Policy, Risk, Assurance, Procurement, Data, Science, Stakeholder, GIS,
Our Central Government client based in London are recruiting for a Head of Data.
The specialist will sponsor the establishment of a dedicated Data Service.
The specialist will also sponsor the establishment of a revised Information Management Service for the R&R Programme.
- Establish & operate an effective Data & Information Management Service.
- Establish Policy.
- Evaluate and adopt standards & mandatory regulations
- Assess Information Assurance risk
- Mitigate & manage Information Risk
- Deliver value through change
- Oversee the procurement, implementation and roll-out of a Common Data Environment.
Key Skills / Experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering value through change
- In-depth experience of communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills
- Extensive experience in implementing IT infrastructure and business systems change within the construction industry
- Comfortable in, and experience of, presenting to large numbers of people
- Comfortable with, and experience of, working with all levels throughout the business, from apprentices to industry bodies, suppliers, and board members
- Previous in-depth experience of procurement and implementation and roll-out of a Common Data Environment
- Previous and demonstrable in-depth experience of cloud-based, any-device-Internet-accessible, CAD, Document Control, Contract Administration, GIS and stakeholder engagement solutions
- Previous demonstrable experience of leading on digital strategies for digitally-enabled solutions
- Previous experience of working on a major programme within the construction industry
- Previous experience of the selection and implementation of an IT systems landscape for a major construction programme
- Previous experience of defining and implementing a Corporate master data model within a major construction programme
- Previous experience of defining and implementing a common data environment including contract administration, document control and construction related business workflows within a major construction programme
- Previous experience of defining and implementing finance, cost-management data-warehouse and reporting systems within a major construction programme
- Previous and demonstrable experience of delivery of production data centre moves, enterprise desktop upgrades, and managed print solutions within a major construction programme
- Demonstrable experience of the negotiation and renewal of an IT Managed Service contract within a major construction programme