Senior Network Security Engineer - London
£85000 - £100000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Network Security Engineer
£85000 - £100000 per annum
I am looking for talent that is incredibly skilled in *one or more* of the following:
* Cisco ASA Firewalls
* Cisco FirePower IPS/IDS
* PaloAlto Network Firewalls
* Blue Coat Proxy
* Zscaler Proxy
* F5 ASM
* FireEye NX, HX, EX
* AWS / Azure Security
* 5+ years of network security experience within large-scale operations.
* One or more of the following: Cisco ASA, FirePower, Palo Alto, BlueCoat Proxy, Zscaler, F5 ASM and/or FireEye
* Expertise knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols and with collecting and evaluating HTTPS & TCP/IP dumps using Wireshark, HTTPWatch, tcpdump, Fiddler, and similar tools.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving, and root cause analysis skills relating to security operations technologies.
* Excellent verbal, written and collaborative interpersonal communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Unix/Linux CLI.
* Administration of Blue Coat Proxy SG 250-430 certification.
* Blue Coat Proxy Administrator or Professional (BCCPA or BCCPP) certification.
* PaloAlto Networks PCNSE v8 certification.
* FireEye HX & NX experience and certifications.
* F5 Application Security Manager (ASM) expertise & Exam 303-BIG-IP ASM Specialist.
* Cisco ASA & Firepower with CCNA CyberOps, CCNA Security, and/or CCNP Security certifications.
* Experience operating within AWS and Azure environments.
* SANS/GIAC certification
To learn more or to be considered please submit your |CV for a confidential conversation