Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
£46167 - £54561
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A permanent position of Senior Quality Assurance Engineer has just opened up in a start-up medical device company in Galway.
The company have recently been acquired by an international pharmaceutical company and are currently expanding. With Galway being home to their R&D centre, they're going through an exciting phase for vascular technologies product development and have a need to increase their headcount this year.
The position is a full-time, permanent position. You will be compensated with a competitive salary plus a 10% yearly bonus, healthcare and pension contribution too.
What will I be doing as Senior Quality Assurance Engineer?
Your role will be to support the Quality Manager in ensuring that all products released for human use meets the company's product quality requirements, and to ensure that the product is manufactured, released and distributed in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
As Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
- Ensure that product quality and regulatory requirements are met.
- Perform lot review and lot release activities.
- Support the operations group to ensure that product manufacture and release activities meet business needs.
- Review and contribute to process validation and risk management activities of the supplier.
- Implement process improvement and lean initiatives.
- Ensure that SCAR's, CAPAs, NC's and other open action items, are completed in a thorough and timely manner.
- Plan, execute, report and follow-up on audits.
- Support the Complaint Coordinator, R&D and Design Assurance in development activities.
My client are looking for someone who has a minimum of 3 years' experience in manufacturing quality or quality systems in a Medical Device manufacturing environment. You will be an excellent problem-solver with experience in ISO 13485 and Quality Management Systems.You are required to be educated to minimum Diploma level in an Engineering, Science or Quality Assurance discipline. Ideally, you will also have experience with CAPAs, Auditing and Risk Management.
Meet the above requirements? Think this is the job for you? If so, please apply directly for immediate consideration. To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.comReal Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales