|Listed on:||18th July|
|Contact Name:||George Cunningham|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Graduate C/C++ Software Engineer, Cambridge. You will be a Junior C/C++ Software Engineer joining an already well-established innovative start-up, you will be a recent Graduate or Junior Developer who is passionate about developing high quality software.
Key responsibilities of the Software Engineer:
* The development of C and C++ software in accordance with the company's needs
* The construction of unit, integration tests and demonstrations for this software
Essential skills required:
· Excellent skills in software development using C or C++
· Some Python experience, e.g. for scripting and testing
· Comfortable working with Linux and Windows
· A relevant degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Software, Maths, Physics, or similar
This exciting role for a technical start-up would suit a Graduate/Junior Developer with strong C/C++ or some exposure to Python and ideally has both Linux and Windows experience. If you fall short of these requirements, please still feel free to get in touch with George Cunningham at IC Resources as we have many roles available right now in Cambridge.