Head of Delivery | Manchester | 6 Months Initial | £650 p/day
Our client are looking for a proven, delivery focused individual who wants to work in a collaborative, creative and innovative company, to help drive the delivery of a business critical, highly complex, multi-million pound platform. You'll need to be passionate about leading multiple concurrent delivery teams to reach goals in a fast paced environment.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of our platform into our first customer and beyond.
- Work closely with the other members of the leadership team to ensure business goals are achieved and will bring proven delivery methods to the team
- Line manage a team of Programme and Project Managers to develop a high-performing team, driving process improvements and encouraging problem solving at all times.
- Working with the team you will review capacity and make key decisions on resourcing and priority.
- With excellent communication skills, you will effectively adjust your communication to internal stakeholders, the delivery team and 3rd party suppliers.
- Your communication and reporting skills will ensure no surprises for anyone.
- Experience in delivering multi-million pound software programmes.
- Understanding of technology
- The ability enhance processes
- Strong 3rd party management skills
- Must be highly organised, self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail
- Someone who can thrive in an open, challenging and supportive environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Team Player who is driven and determined to succeed.
- Someone who is passionate about delivery
- An individual with a track record of delivering large, complex software programmes
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond to deliver
- Loves working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- Has an interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Knowledge or experience of the gambling industry is a bonus.
If you are Head of Delivery looking for a contract role in the North West, the please click apply now.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales