|Listed on:||16th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£30,000 - £30,000|
|Salary Notes:||DOE Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Redruth, Cornwall (office/field based, covering local offices)
Circa £30,000 DOE Plus Benefits
Our client is an independent, not-for-profit housing association owning and managing over 4,500 homes.
They are built on strong values of:
- putting customers first;
- openness, honesty and accountability;
- striving to be the best; and
- valuing colleagues
They are dedicated to providing great homes, delivering great services and employing great people.
With Investors in People Silver accreditation, a placing in the Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations to work for, our client is a growing company with a strong reputation. It's an exciting time to join their team!
They're now looking for a Network Engineer to join them at their Redruth base.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of circa £30,000
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Additional benefits such as healthcare cash back scheme, high street discount scheme and cycle to work scheme
- Support a local organisation that assists the people of Cornwall
- Make a difference with an incredible not-for-profit organisation
As a Network Engineer, you will:
- Support and develop our client's IT infrastructure
- Assist with the support and maintenance of ICT networks
- Support the operation, reliability and improvement of the Group ICT network infrastructure
- Work within the network infrastructure, server environment, communications and security
- Join a team of eight
Interested? To be considered as a Network Engineer, you will need:
- Experience of implementing, maintaining, and migrating Office 365 deployments
- Experience of installing, configuring, and maintaining Microsoft Exchange Server, both On-Premise, Hybrid and Hosted instances, including Unified Messaging
- Experience of installing, configuring, and maintaining Lync and/or Skype for Business, both On-Premise and Hosted instances
- Experience of systems and software maintenance and management along with verifiable technical skills
- Experience of designing and implementing and actively managing network infrastructure
- To be Microsoft Certified in at least desktop and server admin
- A Network Security Firewall Certification
- To possess a Comp TIA A+, Network+ or Security+ (or equivalent) qualification
- A full, valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle
This role will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Other organisations may call this role Network Analyst, Network Infrastructure Engineer, Network Support Engineer, Field Network Engineer, Networking Engineer, IT Service Engineer, ICT Network Engineer, Network Consultant, or Network Implementation Engineer.
The closing date for applications is the 2nd August 2019.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Network Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.