SAP Master Data Taxonomy Manager - Dublin - 12 Month Contract
My client, a world leading Network and Telecoms provider are looking for a SAP Master Data Taxonomy Manager to join them on a 12 month contract basis in Dublin.
- The successful will join an existing team that is responsible for development and execution of sourcing strategies to leverage relationships across the enterprise to achieve best total value. The Business Operations Team supports all the activities which make the Sourcing team successful.
- The SAP Master Data Taxonomy Manager role will be responsible for ensuring that the Sourcing team has a clear achievable strategy in place for SAP Master Data management, where this strategy it is actionable and reportable on an ongoing basis.
- You will also be responsible for but not limited to;
- Master Data Strategy facilitation
- Defining Sourcing taxonomy categories and working with the relevant teams to build out the required model to support their business needs
- Defining and Developing structures for correct and enhanced reporting capabilities
- Develop categories of Data with the Sourcing and procurement organisation
- Linkage into and feed in category strategies
- SAP data structures in SAP / Metadata in SAP
- Candidates should have a proven track record in Master Data Environment.
- Any prior experience of working with multiple ERPs / SAP launch projects and Project Management of such projects would also be of interest.
- Experience working in a cross functional, virtual team environment ideally in a multi-country environment would also be beneficial.
- A working knowledge of Business Analytical approaches and applications (Basic knowledge of Data visualization tools such as Qlik View or Power BI).