15th July 2019
£35497 - £39114
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Content Designer - content design, wireframing, agile, digital content, user journeys
Coventry - £35,497 - £39,114 + Benefits (enhanced pension, 25 days holiday, plus more)
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our high profile government clients based in Coventry, West Midlands. You will be part of a new dynamic digital team who are wholly focussed on developing digital services for customers and front line staff.
Our content designers produce high-quality, user-focused content, and understand the web, technology and people to support making government services and information simpler, clearer and faster for citizens and businesses.
· Help with developing content plans and attend planning meetings with contacts.
· Develop and apply content and format strategies.
· Scope, commission, write, edit, publish digital content.
· Make sure user journeys are the best they can be.
· Manage relationships with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate.
· Product content assets that are accurate, timely, high quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to the audience, easily understood, optimised for search engines) and to style.
· Ensure appropriate policy and legal checks within other parts of government happen, and that content is published quickly and efficiently.
· Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable.
· Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define and improve content.
· Experience working with content publishing systems.
· Proven experience of taking complex language and processes and making them simple to understand.
· Basic understanding of Agile approached and principles.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply please send through an updated copy of your CV and contact number through to Jack Devlin at Experis by following the link provided.Content Designer - content design, wireframing, agile, digital content, user journeys