|Listed on:||14th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£350 - £375|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Alford|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are searching for several professional contract Software Developers (.NET/C#/SQL Server/TSQL Developers) for a very exciting development company based in Devon.
You will be responsible for developing cutting-edge SaaS and Cloud-based software solutions within an Agile/Scrum/SOLID environment.
Daily you will be responsible for the following;
- Developing software following Scrum methodologies.
- Adhering to SOLID design principles and design patterns.
- Designing, developing and testing software applications.
- Maintaining SaaS and Cloud-based software solutions.
- Ensuring products meet the requirements of new and existing customers requirements.
- Working with cross-functional project teams to discuss and resolve technical/software issues.
- Experience of Domain Driven Design (DDD) is a bonus but is not essential.
- Experience in microservice architecture is a bonus but is not essential.
To be hired for these initial 6-month contract assignments you MUST be a proven Software Developer, experienced with a mixture of the following tools, languages, methodologies and databases;
- Analysis and Design
- .NET frameworks
- SOLID Principles
- Test Automation
- BDD - Refactoring
- Unit Testing (preferably using NUnit)
- ORM, such as Entity framework
We are extremely interested in discussing these lucrative contract assignments with you if you can demonstrate a very good understanding of C# coding gained from working as a Software Developer, Software Tester, Test Developer, Software Application Developer, Application Developer, C# Developer, C# Programmer, Developer or Programmer.
Please forward me your CV in Word format and I will contact you immediately to discuss the assignments in more detail We are very happy to speak with contractors based away from Devon, however, these contracts are strictly client-site based, Monday through to Friday, with flexible working hours. You will however be needed at the client's HQ most days.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.