£50,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced data professional who would relish the opportunity to help shape the future data landscape across an exciting sporting organisation?
The LTA's vision is "Tennis Opened Up" and its mission is to make tennis Relevant, Accessible, Welcoming and Enjoyable. As part of the LTA's vision there are ambitious Digital Transformation plans underway, part of which involves migrating to Salesforce and consolidating data from multiple platforms, in which this position will play a key role.
This truly exciting new role would suit an experienced data professional (architect/developer/analyst) who would flourish in an environment where they can utilise their experience and skills to provide strategic leadership and drive the technical development and management of the LTA's data architecture, and help shape the future data landscape across the LTA.
The successful candidate will have leadership and hands-on technical experience in a data architecture environment, with solid knowledge of database design, data modelling, architecture governance, and design assurance processes. In addition they will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and networks with a multitude of software vendors, system integrators and colleagues.
- Oversee development and maintenance of technology strategies and roadmaps within the Data and Information architecture domain, through market awareness and effective relationships with vendors/partners, helping to implement and inform key partner roadmaps
- Work closely with the Project Managers, Business Analysts, Product Owners and Data Strategists to create solutions which meet the business needs
- Review new requirements and provide impact assessments on how the proposed solution would affect the data model.
- Ensure data models and key architectural artefacts are documented and updated as the LTA technology landscape evolves
- Maintaining, inform and advocating the Data and Information Strategy for the organisation.
- Monitor emerging technologies and trends, across multiple aspects of the Data and Information Architecture including analytics, data management, reporting, data lake concepts.
- Develop, manage and maintain strong internal and third party supplier relationships to aid collaborative working.
- Effectively set and manage project expectations.
- Provide regular project status updates to the Head of Business Operations, Technology including project progress, risks, opportunities and successes.
- Deliver clear and concise written and verbal presentations as required to all stakeholder groups.
Essential Previous Experience of:
- Architecture governance and design assurance process
- Using enterprise/solution architecture tools and techniques
- Understanding of data and information flows with an organisation
- Experience working with software vendors, system integrators and contractors in multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of various data integration patterns (incl. batch, publish, subscribe, messaging, API's etc)
- Working across mixed vendor multi cloud enviroments
- Demonstrating exceptional personal communication skills with proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships and influence with stakeholders
- Deliverying face to face and/or online training with the ability to talk to people at their knowledge level
- Experience with a wide array of data tools and technologies such as oracle, Teradata, SAS, SQL, Redshift, Oracle Autonomous Analytixs Cloud, OBIEE, Looker, Python, R, Notesbooks etc.
Desirable Previous Experience of:
- Project and Programma delivery methodologies and how data architecture integrates into them
- Working with salesforce and Mulesoft
To find out more please review the full Job Description - we look forward to reviewing your application.
Closing date for applications is Sunday, 4th August.