IT Support Engineer
ShortList Recruitment are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a rapidly growing business in Chester.
The IT Support Engineer will be part of the team which looks after the company's servers, network and provide desktop support.
You will also support other ICT systems and services that we provide to our Clients including Enterprise Mobility Management tools (including Mobile Device Management & Mobile Application Management) and - most importantly - our award winning Hosted / IP telephony platform where your experience with IP networks will be invaluable.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosis of errors, as well as work on technical projects.Responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer:
* Desktop support for Windows and Mac OS X systems, including Microsoft Office.
* Remote support.
* Escalation of more complex issues.
* Administration of Linux and Windows servers.
* Monitoring I.T. systems and responding as appropriate.
* Hardware and software repairs
Essential Experience for the IT Support Engineer:
* Windows Desktop support
* Microsoft Office
* Active Directory
* Networking (routers, switches, firewalls)
* Backup technologies
If you have any of the following it would make your application for the IT Support Engineer stand out:
* VMWare and other virtualisation technologies
* Microsoft Exchange
* Networking TCP/IP, DNS, VPN's & router configuration
* Hosted / IP telephony systems & SIP trunks
The IT Support Engineer position is offering a competitive salary of up to £25,000 plus great benefits.
This position of IT Support Engineer is based in Chester, and is commutable from Wrexham, Mold, Whitchurch, The Wirral, Warrington and surrounding areas.
If you are currently a IT Support Engineer looking for your next challenge, click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.