Fancy working with the Europe's leading Entertainment Company? Our client is looking for a UX Designer to join their thriving team in Livingston.
Our client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve.
Your role as the UX Designer is to work on behalf of the Digital Design UX Team to deliver its simple ambition: to be regarded as Europe's leading in-house design team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in order to convey complex design concepts clearly to different stakeholders across the organisation
- Solid experience of User Centered Design principles and methodologies, with an ability to conduct competitor analysis & benchmarking, create user journeys & flows; plus produce sitemaps, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Solid understanding of human interface guidelines, standards, and best practices as they apply to various platforms and devices
- Experience interpreting qualitative user research and quantitative analytics metrics to aid insight and data driven design
- Good understanding of the latest tools and applications such as Sketch, InVision, or Adobe Creative suite
- A keen eye for maintaining consistency of our global online brand guidelines, principles, templates and assets
- A proactive, self-driven individual that has an equally strong team ethos
- Not essential but preferred. Experience in gathering business requirements and translating sometimes competing business objectives into designs which meet customer needs
- Not essential but preferred. Experience working within an agile delivery environment, and in a highly collaborative manner with multiple delivery skill sets
- Not essential but preferred. Experience of participating in discovery & design workshops, helping drive alignment and innovation through experiences we deliver
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.