This is a great time to join ODEON's IT department as not only have we just moved to a brand new office on First Street in Manchester City Centre boasting an auditorium, Winter Gardens and PS4/Xbox One, We are also moving forward into the future with our IT and User Systems over the next year.!
This role will sit within our Service Desk playing a key role in the smooth running of ODEON's Business User experience!
- This is a customer facing role focused on delivering first-class customer service
- You will utilise troubleshooting techniques to gather information to support diagnosis of technical issues, triage incidents and queries
- Where possible, provide 1st Line resolution to customers
- To work within the Incident Management Process, Service Request, and Major Incident Process
- To escalate any calls that require additional support to resolve, or that may not achieve SLA.
- Escalating high call levels, recurring problems or other issues to line management so that appropriate action can be taken
- Utilise active listening techniques to understand and interpret customer requirements when logging calls, prioritising them against agreed SLAs
- Developing strong relationships with customers & Suppliers, to log and escalate calls with third parties where required, ensuring communication back to the customer
What does it take?
- Experience of supporting IT systems including an understanding of hardware, networks, operating systems and servers, software and applications
- Experience in carrying out routine configuration/installation and of hardware and software
- Excellent self-management including timekeeping and attendance
- Effective in identifying and resolving issues by seeking relevant data and diagnosis of possible causes
- Strong work ethic with a sense of ownership and accountability - working outside of core hours if required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (written, oral & presentation) using business-friendly and user-friendly language
Whats on Offer?
- Filmcard - Entitling you to free films & 48 tickets/year for Friends & Family
- Holidays - 33 Days (Bank Holidays Inclusive)
- Bonus - Yearly Performance Bonus and Pay Reviews
- Plus much more!