This is an exciting new role for a Digital Product Manager to join a Google-backed, well-funded startup in the Advertising-Tech industry.
LocalEyes is a high profile new business that brings together one of the UK's largest media agencies, Mediaforce, along with an experienced industry founder/CEO, Ashley Highfield. LocalEyes will be a Web/App based solution that aims to change the face of advertising in the UK.
You'll be responsible for leading and managing the day to day relationship with the development partner(s), advertisers, and in-house team, ensuring the project moves smoothly from proof of concept, to minimum viable proposition, to trial and launch. Along the way, you'll help shape and drive the product roadmap, and input to strategy and vision.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate with probably 3-5 years experience to step up into Digital Product Manager to fast-track their career. You should have Agile Product Management experience across web and mobile products (either as a Developer, Product Manager or Product Owner).
The Product Manager will:
- Collaborate with leadership and technical teams, inside and outside of the business, shaping the product strategy across all stages of the development.
- Respond to rapidly evolving business and user insight and needs across multiple devices, at every stage of the product development.
- Manage the relationship with the third party development partner and therefore co-own and oversee the management of sprints, standups, ceremonies and releases in an Agile framework.
- Analyse competitor products.
- Work with third parties and internal team to ensure budgets, timelines and targets are managed effectively.
- Coordinate the production of wireframes & write user stories.
- In short, the scope of this role is considerable - from working closely with the senior team and with partners (including Google) to collaboration with internal and external development teams through all stages of product development.
To apply for this role, you'll ideally have:
- A background in web dev or exposure to that environment
- Some Product Management experience, or be ready to step up into this role
- A track record of partnering with development teams in a highly technical environment and be detail-oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of web and mobile applications, information architecture, user experience best practice and web technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean software development methodologies, including scrum.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
To apply, please send your CV by clicking below.