|Listed on:||9th July|
|Salary/Rate:||£50,000 - £50,000|
|Salary Notes:||DOE Plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical Consultant - Learning Management Systems
Up to £50,000 per annum DOE Plus Benefits
Omniplex is a successful global provider of eLearning products and solutions with over 25 years' experience. We are now seeking a Technical Consultant to join our team in Harpenden, which is easily commutable from St Albans, Luton, Hemel Hempstead and Welwyn Garden City.
As a Technical Consultant, you will be tasked with:
- Playing a key role in the post-sales implementation process for the Docebo learning management system (LMS)
- Scoping system requirements through face-to-face and online customer meetings
- Helping customers configure their LMS to ensure it meets their business objectives
- Using CSS alongside a Graphic Designer to create bespoke designs for the LMS user interface
- Undertaking the technical set-up of the LMS
- Supporting customers with any aspects of technical setup they are undertaking themselves
- Configuring APIs to integrate the LMS with other systems
- Implementing Single Sign On (SSO) and assisting customers with this where necessary
- Supporting customers with any technical queries to ensure customer success post-integration
Interested? To be considered as a Technical Consultant, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar technical consulting and integration role, ideally with learning management systems or within the elearning industry
- To be a great communicator who is comfortable in an active customer-facing role
- A full driving licence to get to customer sites when required
Knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems (such as CRM and HRIS) or eLearning standards (such as SCORM or xAPI), would be beneficial to your application, however this is not essential.
Other organisations may call this role Implementation Consultant, Learning Management Systems Consultant, LMS Engineer, Implementation Engineer, Project Implementation Consultant, or API Implementation Consultant.
The advantages of working with Omniplex:
- Join a team that strives for excellence
- Take on a role that combines your customer-facing abilities with your technical skills
- Pension scheme
- 20 days' holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
Webrecruit and Omniplex are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Technical Consultant (Learning Management Systems), please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.