Technical SEO Executive / Organic Search Specialist
£20000 - £27000
2M Employment Solutions
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Technical SEO Executive / Organic Search Specialist / SEO Programmer
Salary: £20,000 to £27,000 dependant on experience plus many benefits
Click Consult is a multi award-winning full service search marketing agency. Last year we are proud to have won; Most Effective Agency at the Performance Marketing Awards and Search Agency of the Year at the Northern Digital Awards.
We are looking for a driven, motivated technical SEO to join our team of experienced Organic Search experts. Working alongside our account management and content marketing teams you will be responsible for delivering workflow on a portfolio of clients including some of the biggest brands in the UK, in a timely manner, whilst adhering to our high quality standards.
The industry is very fast paced and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes is key.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO.
On-going training is provided but we are looking for someone that can hit the ground running in some, if not all of the below responsibilities:
* Conduct on-page / technical SEO audits to find and remove any impediments to SEO performance on clients websites
* Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
* Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
* Assist the Account Management team with technical queries, understanding SEO performance and contributing to monthly SEO reports
* Attend and contribute to internal strategy meetings to help define the most relevant and effective strategies and best SEO practice for all clients
* Keep up to date with industry techniques for SEO and content marketing
* Attend the occasional client meeting or conference call when required to support the Account Manager with SEO queries
Relevant skills and experience includes:
* Previous SEO experience within a previous role ideally 1 year or more
* Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
* Experience using Google Analytics and technical SEO tools e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz
* Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues
* Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become our next SEO expert we want to hear from you!