User Experience Designer
Spring Group Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
User Experience Designer - 6 months - London
Global FMCG is looking for an User Experience Designer who will help to map out user journeys across product stream, highlighting valuable touchpoints and subsequently design better experiences for the user base.
The aim will be to understand the customer, and their journeys online, help validate hypothesis for new feature release, review current design asset, and create better UX design, and language, including design patterns, and design systems leading to a digital pattern library/knowledge hub for wider use.
- Experience working in UX/UI design teams working on digital experiences, experience design for mobile and web experiences and a fantastic portfolio featuring examples of your/your previous teams' design work. Including the thought process, not just design delivery
- Experience in leading research and identifying user needs and requirements
- Experience in Sketch, InVision, Axure RP or other design & wireframing tools.
- Experience in testing and analysis tools, usertesting.com. Hotjar, Qualtrics, or working with teams that do.
- Experience of creating design systems, design patterns and ability to help steer and distribute design language to wider teams.
- Experience working with Product Management to prototype ideas, test quickly and cheaply and release regularly.
- A great design eye, and skill in design tools for mobile/desktop. A large part of this contract will be to create better design delivery and help set up that process.
- A strong communicator and good listener, able to present ideas coherently leading to achieving a consensus with stakeholders, even where stakeholders are from a diverse range of business areas.
- Know what good looks like when it comes to design delivery.
- A global mindset is essential and knowledge/experience with how digital products need to vary across markets while supporting the need for us to remain a scalable business.
- Experience in working closely with delivery teams, and helping initially build a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of working with other teams to understand the business and help encourage discovery (research) to design to delivery process and then help advocate testing the best possible solutions to the challenges.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement