Project Manager/Business Analyst- Sales,Digital,Business Change
Project Manager/Business Analyst - Sales, Digital, Business Change
We are actively looking to secure an experienced Business Analyst / Project Manager to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The Project Manager /Business Analyst will sit within our clients Sales and Account Management team and will be responsible for the design and delivery of projects to maximise our clients sales.
- Delivers projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality
- Defines, documents and manages smaller-scale projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
- Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects.
- Work closely with business unit to create new or improved business processes/systems.
- Review and research business processes/systems to identify issues or potential enhancements.
- Work with various groups (e.g., technology developers, managers) to implement solutions that are in line with strategic goals and that specifically improve workflow
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
- Build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
- Prepares and maintains project plans and tracks activities against the plan
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated
- Expertise in the rollout of Digital programmes i.e. building digital sales capabilities, CRM, Automation
- Experience with Digital Sales process and tools
- Experience in Change Management
- Advanced PowerPoint Skills - Ability to present content to management
- Experience of translating and simplifying business ideas
- Current experience in reviewing and transforming processes in a complex environment
- Ability to synthesise information and present back in a professional format
- Strong senior stakeholder management across time zones and cultures.
- Strong influencing skills and a positive leader.
If you have the relevant skills, please submit your CV in the first instance .