|Recruiter:||Nigel Frank International|
|Listed on:||1st July|
|Location:||South East England|
|Salary/Rate:||£400 - £450|
|Contact Name:||Jackson Curtis|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Salesforce Consultant, 6 Months, £400 - £450, South East, Contract, Unique Opportunity!
Salesforce Consultants, if you are looking for your next unique contract opportunity look no further. In this role you will be working with an exciting government client of mine that is driven to change the Salesforce eco-system for the better. You will be part of a greenfield implementation of Service Cloud and Community Cloud which is all built on the Lightning platform.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and review business, functional, and technical requirements
- Configure the Salesforce platform using point and click development
- Work alongside the implementation partner and manage expectations on behalf of the client
- Implement Salesforce best practices and process
- Create detailed technical design documents
- Prepare test data and plan and conduct basic unit or module testing
- Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution
- Excellent knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Worked on Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud implementations
- Worked on multiple Salesforce projects and implementations
- Expert configuration skill set - point and click development
- Strong stakeholder management and requirements gathering
- Must be Salesforce Certified
- Knowledge and experience of Government Organisations (preferable)
My client is keen to arrange telephone interviews as soon as possible, so apply for an immediate response.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Jackson Curtis at Click here to contact this recruiter or call +44 (0) 20 3879 8398. Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe.