|Listed on:||1st July|
We are looking for a strong technical leader who will build and lead a team of developer evangelists. You will get to work with future technology in advance of it being deployed across billions of devices.
To successfully deliver gaming performance requires more than the development of individual CPU and GPU processors. We believe that it also necessary for Arm to have passionate developer evangelism team whose purpose is to accelerate the adoption of Arm technology and products in the mobile developer space.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You and your dedicated team will perform a strategically important function within a growing ecosystem engineering group. Your team will be tasked with producing education material related to Arm's Mali GPU, CPU and NPU products which benefit gaming and application developers.
As a part of Arm we get to enjoy being part of a stimulating collaborative environment. Our ecosystem teams work closely with our CPU and GPU design teams, as well as the mobile OS vendors. You will work alongside these teams to gain a deep understanding of future products and features in order be communicated to our diverse mobile ecosystem.
ABOUT THE ROLE
For this opportunity you will lead the team who owns and maintains Arm's technical front face to mobile developers. Working alongside the developer marketing team, you will be responsible for building cohesive Arm technology stories with practical developer advice. Apart from managing the team you will also be working in a collaborative and dedicated team of hardworking engineers to research and experiment with new graphics technologies with the latest Graphics APIs on current and future Arm hardware.
What will I be accountable for?
- Owning developer education collateral and SDKs
- Producing relevant technical and best practice documentation and blogs
- Testing new graphics techniques on existing and new Arm hardware
- Coordination with developer marketing to identify and prioritize developer needs
- Technical evaluation of proposed software optimization tasks
- Task estimation, tracking and completion
- Progress reporting and liaising with other remote teams
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Experience using game engines, e.g. Unity, Unreal
- Experience developing GPU-intensive applications using OpenGL ES or Vulkan
- Strong knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of Arm Mali or other mobile GPU architecture
- University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Experience in technical writing
IT WOULD BE BENEFICIAL IF YOU ALSO HAD:
- Knowledge of the mobile software and developer landscape
- Experience of working within an Agile scrum environment
- Experience with Android or Linux operating system internals
- Arm NEON or other SIMD architectures
- Working knowledge of developing applications for mobile System on Chip platforms
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We Not I
Passion for Progress
Be Your Brilliant Self