|Listed on:||1st July|
This is an excellent opportunity to help craft and deliver Dynamics 365 platform services that support and aid the Sales and Service product teams as well as future development. You will part of a team of developers.
The Dynamics 365 implementation at Arm embraces new features and are early adopters for new service offerings. This mindset keeps the Product and Platform teams current and relevant with all the latest offerings and trends in the Dynamics 365 world. The Platform team will likely be reasonable for Canvas Apps as they become more popular at arm.
The Platform team is responsible for the release management process, building and maintaining standards, adding burst development capacity into product teams and ensuring platform stability through analytics and governance as well as third line level support. They will help shape the roadmap including adoption of the latest features and techniques, suggest and deliver improvements based on technical reviews and manage the enforced annually upgrade process.
Generic Platform Capabilities
Essential skills & experience:
We not I
• Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
• No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
• Information is crucial, share it
• Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don't
Passion for progress
• Our differences are our strength.
• Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
• Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
• Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
• The essence of progress is that it can't stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
• Be quirky not egocentric
• Recognise the power in saying ‘I don't know'
• Make trust our default position
• Hold strong opinions lightly Be quirky not egocentric.
• Make trust our default position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.