|Listed on:||27th June|
|Salary Notes:||£Excellent (Negotiable), Plus Bonus & Home Working Options|
|Contact Name:||Candidate Services|
Solutions Consultant - Enterprise Solutions
London, SE1 (office/home based)
£Excellent (Negotiable), Plus Bonus & Home Working Options
Amulet Hotkey, a leading technology company, is now seeking a Solutions Consultant to join our talented team.
This role represents a vital technical and communications link for our solutions. If you have enterprise solutions experience gained within a consulting or implementation role and presales experience, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career.
Operating at the absolute pinnacle of our sector, we are offering the chance to work with some of the biggest names in the finance, commercial and defence sectors. What's more, in addition to the rewards on offer, you will also have the opportunity to work from home for part of your time.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will fulfil a key technical role within Amulet Hotkey's operations. Specifically, in this hands-on position, you will architect and implement best-in-class remote desktop solutions for blue chip organisations across EMEA and APAC.
You will work in close collaboration with the sales function, offering technical and functional support and aiding in the demonstration and presentation of solutions. Articulating the key business propositions and technical benefits of solutions, you will be vital to generating service revenue.
Your other key interface will be with the customer base. You will act as a trusted, technical advisor, providing solutions to their unique challenges and responding to any queries surrounding the products and solutions in clear, straight-forward language.
The duties of your role will include:
- Ensuring that sales propositions are technically sound, deliverable and competitive in the market
- Running customer and prospect discovery sessions and mapping potential solutions
- Working with the Product Teams to align new solutions and services to customer needs
- Developing and delivering new and existing professional services for customer implementations
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Significant experience of delivering technical projects and knowledge of enterprise IT solutions gained within a consulting or implementation role
- Strong presales experience including demonstrable client focus and exceptional communication skills
- Previous enterprise server, EUC, networking and storage implementation and support experience
- Previous VMware, VDI implementation, Citrix, Wintel, thin client skills and/or experience
As a Solutions Consultant, your communication abilities must be second-to-none. You will be committed, team focused and results-oriented with a close attention to detail and first-rate presentation skills.
The successful candidate will need to live within a commutable distance of our client's office in London.
To apply for the role of Solutions Consultant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Solutions Consultant, Senior Solutions Consultant, Solutions Architect, Technical Solutions Architect, Technical Solutions Consultant, Technical Solutions Engineer, Enterprise Solutions Architect, Presales Enterprise Architect, Enterprise Solutions Consultant