Our client a global medical device company are looking for a Manager to join the Quality System team to lead Data Analytics and reporting.
The Manager - Quality Systems Data Analytics will be responsible for defining, collating, analyzing and reporting on Data Analytics used to monitor and improve the performance of Quality Systems and Products within our global Medical Device client across entities.
Metrics & Data Analytics:
The Data Analytics Manager will be responsible for;
- Preparation and distribution of reports and highlight key trend performance on process and product quality metrics.
- Provision of data to support Division, Business Unit and Site Management review.
- Monitor process performance and drive improvements in key metrics across the division.
- Provide ad hoc Data Analytics support to Division, Business Units and Sites
- Collation of business unit, site and product quality robustness measures. Reporting on the efficiency and effectiveness of quality strategies.
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Responsible for overseeing and reporting the status of the division's external audits.
- The Manager - Quality System Data Analytics will interface and support the division deployment of Quality Policies, Standards and procedures to business entities and all that entails.
- Support business entities and division functions in their use and implementation of enterprise electronic quality systems and associated/integrated applications.
- Interface with IT for change management, incident management, problem management and administration of the enterprise electronic quality systems, ensuring the systems are maintained in a controlled and validated state.
- Responsible for maintaining the Division Quality & Regulatory Intranet.
- Carry out duties in compliance with established business policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates commitment to the development, implementation and effectiveness of applicable Quality Processes as per ISO, FDA, and other regulatory agencies.
Regulated industry experience and regulatory understanding
Educational grounding or relevant work experience with substantial statistics/mathematics component or Process Excellence
Lean Six Sigma certified (Master) /Black belt (desirable).
Experience in a role responsible for:
Communicate complex concepts/ data analysis in a concise effective way.
Handle complexity and changing circumstances and can communicate effectively to a wide audience.
Data Analysis skills to turn data into knowledge (e.g. R, Python, SPSS, Minitab, XL, OBIEE).
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales