Workplace Architect vacancy requiring profound systems design and analysis knowledge for our Zurich based client in the manufacturing sector.
- Technical expertise in systems design and analysis as well as competency to align with the architecture eco-system across cloud and on premise
- Several years of working experience with Office 365 or equivalent technology along with background in migrations, transformations and consolidation from legacy environments
- Know-how of PowerShell and ability to automate tasks using PowerShell scripts
- Familiarity with Microsoft in combination with SAP in hybrid environment
- Competency of Identity Management concepts and endpoint protection as well as Azure Security Mechanisms including MFA, Zero Trust and Conditional Access is an advantage
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Creating technical solutions for business, including requirements gathering, feasibility and gap analysis, security, architecture design, implementation, and support
- Providing architectural documentation for different stages of planning, design, implementation and support of solutions
- Assisting the PMO in developing project plans as well as contributing to demand process for selecting and contracting integrators
- Managing user requirement sessions to document As-Is / To-Be processes and providing expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of solutions
- Analysing new technologies, introducing best practices and processing improvements ideas
- Communicating to the IT Architecture Board for all domain related architecture aspects as well as collaborating with internal stakeholders such as IT Security and IT Infrastructure
- Guiding a team of vendor system architects, solution architect, and developers who will design, implement, and maintain the systems
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more