DV Cleared Business Analyst - National Security - £32,000 - £62,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
A leading technology consultancy is growing its Secure Government business unit and as such is looking to a hire a number of Business Analysts at all levels, with a background in the National Security domain.
This company works closely with its clients to help create strategies and bespoke solutions to a range of business problems, helping its clients become more effective, drive change and increase productivity.
We are looking for individuals who thrive in a team environment and are passionate about their work and the value that they co-create with their clients. The role
As a Business Analyst you will work closely with clients to define scope and business priorities for small-scale changes, independently and as part of a wider client focused team. You will demonstrate the use of recognised and defined analysis approaches to understand and investigate operational needs, problems and opportunities within the client environment. You will use standard techniques to investigate, analyse, document and manage function and non-functional requirements within projects and operational context. Skills
- Can undertake simple process mapping and gap analysis.
- Can demonstrate examples of lean fundamentals
- Comfortable dealing with a range of stakeholders
- A developed ability to act quickly and flexibly, to ensure that issues are identified and acted upon before they become a problem.
- The ability to see the bigger picture and understand the client's needs and priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Effective efficiency, able to employ appropriate administrative and organising skills.
This is a great opportunity to work for a business that offers a rewarding, challenging career and values its employees. As such they offer a generous salary and benefits package along with continued support and the chance to progress your career as you see fit.