1st/2nd line Support Technician - SW Londo - 12 month FTC £25k-£30k
1st/2nd line Support Technician - SW London - Victoria - £25,000 - £30,000 + Excellent benefits 12 month Fixed term contract
My client is the world's leading supplier of benefits, incentives, rewards and prepaid services. There constantly innovating to offer organisations the latest solutions that will motivate their employees, partners and customers, and make their lives easier.
They are looking for a talented 1st/2nd line Support Technician to join their organisation at their state of the art offices based in SW London.
There is a strong chance that fixed term contract will be made permanent if successful candidate performs well. Key Responsibilities:
- To provide 1st and 2nd line support and guidance to the UK user base on IT support issues.
- To assist the IT infrastructure team in securing and maintaining the IT infrastructure systems.
- Share technical knowledge with users and to provide basic training on systems and applications.
:(Ideally 2 yrs commercial exposure to the following:)
- Windows Server 2008 R2/ 2012 R2
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Windows 7 Administration
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Printer Support and Configuration
- Basic Networking knowledge
- IT Security Practices and Concepts
- SCCM which is one of our primary tools that we use
- Dell Hardware (Desktops, laptops etc..)
- Familiar with ITIL, ISO 27001
- MS SharePoint administration
- Microsoft Office 2013 Support
- Avaya Telephony Systems Administration
£25,000-£30,000+Excellent Benefits inc: Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, flexible working and much more!
For an immediate telephone interview please send your cv to Peter Bibby and Evolution Recruitment Solutions