Real Time Recruitment Solutions https://www.rtrs.co.uk Job Title - Test Engineer - Ultra Electronics PCSJob Type - PermanentSalary - Competitive +Benefits - Comprehensive Benefits Package
Location - Greenford, Middlesex Introduction
We have an exciting opportunity for an Test Engineer to join our Manufacturing and Test team based in Greenford, London
In this role you will be responsible for Testing and where applicable Fault Finding Production / Service units to component level using Test Specifications and Circuit Diagrams and your Electronic Test background, following appropriate product training. Benefits
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits along with career development opportunities for motivated and dedicated employees.
The Greenford, Middlesex office has free parking, onsite restaurant and local transport links. In addition you will receive:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 4x your annual salary in life assurance
- Flexible benefits package (car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, ability to buy or sell annual leave and more!)
- Pension Scheme
- Sports and Social club
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Responsible for Testing and Fault finding Production / Service units to component level.
- To be able to follow Departmental, Quality and Health and Safety procedures.
- Fault-finding down to component level using Logic analyser, Emulator and Digital storage scope, and any other test equipment required.
- Repair and assemble products and be able to carry out soldering to IPC 600 J standard 001.
- Produce Investigation Reports and Statement of work.
- Provide assistance to Engineering with investigation units.
- Provide Technical assistance to Internal and External customers.
- To ensure Repair products and Turn around time is achieved against Business objectives.
- Responsible for providing regular updates to meet the needs of each customer regarding the status of the units.
- Demonstrate a level of innovation within the cell to assist continuous improvements.
- Program PCBs and devices using Programming Loading Documents.
- Perform Inspection on all activities as and when required.
This is an urgent requirement, please forward cv for an urgent response.
- Electronics Engineer, to be qualified to Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent (HNC/HND)
- Must be PC literate with excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate will have previous ERP/MRP system but not essential.
Electronics Hardware Engineering